BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kili Africa Tours terms & conditions – We are registered under the laws of Tanzania and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
Deposit & Payment
- A 20% – 30% down payment deposit is required to secure a booking as per the company policy. This deposit forms part of the payment for the trip and shall be offset to the total amount charged to the client.
- The only means of Payment is through ONTIME SAFARIS sister company.
Payment Link here: https://payments.pesapal.com/ontimesafaris
- If the full amount is not paid at least 30 days prior to departure, the company reserves the right to treat the booking cancelled and the deposit shall be forfeited.
- Clients booking within 30 days of the tour departure are required to pay full amount immediately to secure the reservation slot.
- Deposit and final payments can be made via bank transfer or online payment with your master card or visa card within 30 days’ prior the tour or in cash upon arrival (USD). Please note US dollar notes printed prior to 2001 are not accepted anywhere in Tanzania. Transfer details will be emailed on request.
- All bank charges are to be settled by the client respectively. This includes transaction fee charged by our banks. Our bank will not charge a fee for wire transfers but your bank will and there may possibly be a 3rd bank involved. From our experience, we see bank fees for wire transfers from $35 – $50. The amount charged for a wire transfer is not dependent on the amount sent. Remember, the amount shown on the invoice sent to our client, is the amount that needs to reflect in our account and should bank charges have been deducted, we would have to invoice you subsequently.
Payment can be made through our online payment system using credit card at a surcharge of 4%.
Bookings and resulting contracts shall be deemed to have been concluded in Moshi, Tanzania and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania. The Company reserves the right to decline any booking without outlining the reasons for it.
All travellers receive pre-trip information, complete itinerary and on-demand pre-travel advice, via email or directly with our offices for any last minute or personal queries.
In the event of a particular accommodation being unavailable upon booking, accommodation of a similar or higher standard will be substituted.
For amendments of existing bookings done by the client/ agent (e.g. departure dates, air tickets, accommodation, number of participants etc..) a handling fee of 70 USD per booking applies. The handling fee will be charged in addition to the service provider fees.
Kili Africa Tours is entitled to act as an agent or principal with regard to the provision of the services.
Having paid full amount of any trip, you are entitled to incur refund in case if you want to cancel your trip. Still, cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you are imposed to cancellation
charge as advised below: –
- 90 – 60 days or more, all deposit refunded.
- 59 – 45 days before departure 50% of the TOTAL BOOKING COST shall be refunded.
- 44 – 30 days before departure 75% of the TOTAL BOOKING COST shall be refunded.
- 29 – 01 days before departure 100% no refund of the TBC shall be made.
Note: There will be charge deductions on bank and online transfers during via refund on the similar systems.
The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notification in instances where this is unavoidable. However, we shall be happy to refer you an alternative trip of a similar standard. In case a provided alternative doesn’t fit your personal interest and schedule, the Company agrees to refund all monies already paid by the client but remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility. This shall be the Company’s sole responsibility to the client and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the company.
Passports, Visa and other Travel Papers
It is the client´s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other documentation required are all in order for the countries to be visited.
The Company cannot be held responsible for any consequences, damages or claims if the client does not attend correctly to the client´s documentation and related matters prior to commencing of the tour.
We will do our utmost efforts to ensure that your trip arrangements go as planned. However, if by any chance would be rising complains unlike to what we have agreed to provide for you, please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
Things to consider:
- You should understand that, during the climb the tent might break as a result of a strong wind as well as a rock fall.
- There may be some delays on our team arrival or pick up of some staffs like bags, food, tents or camp site delay. This is due to the variables in a weather condition on the mountain.
- While game drive car might crack or rupture depending on the location and weather. We may send another car to replace but not guaranteed, but remember NO ANY REFUND for this happening and you may either wait for the car to be fixed or replaced or wait for the next day drive if time will not be adequate for that day.
At any time, all baggage and personal effects are at the client’s responsibility and the Company does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of any personal effects, howsoever arising.
Clients are entitled to one bag of not more than 15 kg (backpack or soft bag – no hardtop suitcase) and a daypack. The Company reserves the right to refuse excess baggage. Please notice that on our trekking tours and on some “bush” flights, other baggage regulations may apply.
Risk & Liability
The client accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and involve an element of personal risk. Neither the Company nor any of its agents can be held responsible in any way for any injury, loss of life or damage to property, howsoever caused. The client hereby indemnifies the Company and will hold the Company, its agent, assigns and servants harmless from any such claim. The client accepts full responsibility for all risks involved.
Authority on Tour
The decisions of the Company´s guide/driver on tour shall at all times be final and binding. The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of all countries visited.
A tour/ trek guide who represents Kili Africa Tours deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The client hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorizes the Company to retain copyright for these photographs and such material.
Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or alterations to the tour. The Company shall not be held responsible in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences, which may arise as a result of these.
Kili Africa Tours acts only as an agent for the client in all matters relating to the tour and accepts no responsibility for personal illness, injury, accident, death, delay, any kind of loss, damage or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond its control, including without limitation, any act of negligence or breach of contract of a third party, such as a hotel or airline which supply any good or services for business.
All our prices are based on the current national park fees and taxes. There have been continuing talks since 2016, that East African countries will be undergoing changes to tax regulations. Should the authorities decide on increasing fees and taxes, even though they might currently not be scheduled, we would afterward have to pass on these increases.
We reserve the right to revise pricing rate posted at our website, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are further than our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government authorities decide on increasing fees and taxes, even though they might currently not be scheduled, we would afterward have to pass on these increases we will put forth effort to keep on the present rate
With these Booking terms, the company reserves the rights to admission.